10 best plans in Orihuela Costa
Orihuela is a great tourist destination that has everything that any traveler could look for to spend a vacation. To this, we must add its climate, a place with warm temperatures during most of the year, which makes it an incentive to know a corner like this and prepare different plans in Orihuela Costa.
What can we visit in this destination?
- Visit the historic center, declared a Historic Monumental Artistic Site. Taking a walk through this area will take us back to the past. A highly recommended visit.
- To know the Castle of Orihuela, in the mount of San Miguel. It is about 240 meters high and you can have fantastic views of the whole area.
- See the Puerta de la Olma, the only gateway to the city that remains standing when the city was walled.
- Rest in the Orihuela Roundabout. It is a place of leisure and recreation where you can walk or sit in one of its many banks.
- Sunbathing on the beach of La Zenia. It has fine sand, lifeguards service, snorkeling area, beach bar, toilets, beach volleyball courts, etc.
- Route through the Sierra de Orihuela. For lovers of trekking is a highly recommended visit. A natural environment of great beauty and a height of 650 meters, where you have great views of the whole area.
- Play golf at the Country Club. It is a golf course in Orihuela Costa of great quality and that offers fantastic panoramic views.
- Visit to the Museum of the Wall. Here you can learn how were the origins of this city. It houses a site of great interest discovered in 1998.
- Visit the Cathedral of Orihuela. Its origins date back to the thirteenth century and inside are different treasures such as its chapels, its ashlar carved in wood or its cathedral museum.
- Going for tapas for its many restaurants will allow any traveler to know what are the best gastronomic alternatives of this destination.