Tax Return for residents in Spain

ABC Solicitors would like to inform you that the Tax Return 2010 for Residents is due from 4th May to 30th June.

When are you a resident?

  • If you spend more than 183 cumulative days in one calendar year in Spain, that is: 1 January to 31 December, which is the tax year. You become liable whether or not you are formally registered in theRegistro Central de Extranjeros.
  • When your economic or professional activities are in Spain
  • Or when your spouse lives in Spain and you are not legally separated, and/or your dependent minor children live in Spain

If one of these points refer to your personal situation and therefore you are obliged to do the Tax Return,ABC Solicitors can help you with it.

In case you have any queries, please contact us by phone, or send us an email.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment